- The application form should be extended togther with a down payment or total rental according to schedule mentioned in application form .
- The exhibitor has no right waive to others part or all area rented to him either free or against money .
- If the exhibitior wishes to withdraw 45 day before inauguration without an acceptable reason , he has no right to claim what he already paid it will be EECA's right without warning in case the apology is accepted less than 45 day before inauguration , the exhibitor will loose 25% of paid amounts . Notification should be written form .
- If for any reason the organizations decide not to hold the exhibition , the exhibitor will be refunded only the paid amount and he will have no right to claim for any complementation .
- The exhibition ground in nasr city has limited customs area where all customs regulations and incoming exhibits will be done there in order to facilities measures . For more infromation please contact Commerecial Affairs Dept.
- Exhibits coming from free zones in Egypt , The exhibitors will apply to commercial Affairs Dept. to allow exhibits into Exhibition ground enclosd by approval of general authority for investment & free zones to trasfare exhibits to exhibition ground . invoices of exhibits in additions to a letter of guarantee to Exhibition customes amounting to cistoms fees .
- Direct sell to puplic is during th fair period for imported goods coming for display and re-export .The sell will be in a particular place under the supervision of EECA and customs authority . Import rules must be filled either for trade , production or prsonal use 1% of the quota sell value must be paid .
- Exhibits that are not sold or gifted will be re-exported after event termination not exceeding the validity of letter of guarantee to customs (6 months) ; in case of exceeding the six months , the customs authority will confiscate it and sell in auction , For more information please contact Commercial Affairs Dept.
- The Exhibitor will remove decoration and exhibits within 3 days of event termination and handing over th site as received .
General Rules & Conditions
- It is not allowed to use inflammable items .
- It is not allowed to use loudspeakers or DJ inside or outside halls .
- Empty boxes and wasts items should be removed 48 hours before inauguration
- The Exhibitors will be responsible for his stand and his belongings on Exhibition ground , he should take the necessory precautions to secure the safety of his exhibits , and he will be resposible to extend fire exdinguishers inside halls.
- The organizer has the right to photograph display pavilions and exhibits , if the exhibitor wishes to distribute publicity materials he should get a prior approval of the administration .
Rules & stipulations of decoration in halls & open areas
- Maximum height in covered display is 5m .
- Maximum height in investment hall is 4m .
- Maximum height in open display is 7.5m .
- If you use Infiammable material in decoration , It is necessary to extend 2 firw extinguishers in pavilion .
- Always use plastic cover under sand or concrete works inside halls of open display nothing that you will remove all strutures or rubbish and you will hand over he sight as received after event termination .
- The exhibitor will stick to his allocated area ; any increase in area will be paid .
- The exhibitor will not erect an decoration facing air conditioning units .
- The exhibitor should not erect his decoration to hinder the enterance of electricity rooms , one meter facing electricity panals should be left to enable personnel to reach electricity panels nothing that a door should be installed facing every rooms .
- All normal electricity connection in pavilion should be done according Egyptian Code , all these connection should be connected to a special panel distribution board nothing that a suitable cable connecting to a distribution board of the hall will be installed .
- Extending engineering drawings (horizontal sectors - facades - sectors - distribuation board (2 & 3 phase) ) & a chart indicating water connections and material used in decoration in orginal and tripicate in order to get the opproval of the Engineering Dept. before handling over the site EECA has the right to modify any of the above .
- All designs should be authenticated before starting decoration works .
- Detailed engineering designs should be extended for open display .
- Detailed sectors should indicate erection method and connections to floors should be in panels and malls .
- Engineering drawing should indicate installation of hanging roof in open area .
- Decoration works will be done according to authenticated design and the instruction of the supervising engineer , in case of committing violations . EECA has the right to cancel participation .
- Engineering designs of publicity panels and its installations methods sgould be extended before execution .
- Engineering designs should be authoenticated from an engineering office .
- It is forbidden to hang exhibits on panels , pillers or floors in covered halls .
- It is frobidden to hinder exhibits doors with decorations .
- In case of inflicting damages , the exhibitor will pay to repair it .
- If the exhibitor wishes to undertake his decoration works through a registered decoration company at EECA , he will pay L.E 30/m2 for covered display and L.E 15/m2 for open display .
- If the exhibitor wishes to undertake his decoration works through an unregistered decoration company at EECA , This decoration company will pay the registration fees .